Cognero Forum Cognero Forum

Forums  Register  Login  My Profile  Inbox  Address Book  My Subscription  My Forums 

Photo Gallery  Member List  Search  Calendars  FAQ  Ticket List  Log Out

Linking Test Results to Moodle

Logged in as: Guest
Users viewing this topic: none
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Cognero Support] >> General Questions >> Linking Test Results to Moodle Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
Linking Test Results to Moodle - 11/25/2009 1:48:13 AM   
rmeurant

I notice that the support literature states somewhere that it is possible to have tests scores automatically forwarded to the Moodle LMS, where I presume they will appear in the Grades for that particular course assignment.

I've not yet discovered where in your support literature the techniques for doing this are described (quite possibly they are not yet available). Could some pointers please be provided? I would like to try to implement this shortly, and could in principle integrate it into a course starting in several weeks' time (if I can handle the complexities).

I envisage that once set up, when a student completes a test, the scores are sent directly to Moodle (as well as to your server, I would hope). Then the instructor could view the scores, and download them by class, directly in and from Moodle.

I would like to be able to create and edit all of my tests in Cognero, and administer them in Cognero, but have them as component elements of a Moodle course page (i.e. a link for the test in Moodle would take the student to the Cognero login page for the test). For backup, I would want to be able to view the scores in Cognero, as well as in Moodle.

Any advice would be gratefully received!

You are preparing a great product here.

Dr Robert Meurant
Sejong University, Seoul.
Post #: 1
RE: Linking Test Results to Moodle - 11/30/2009 1:14:37 PM   
pmclarke

A direct export to Moodle option is in the list of future plans, but is not currently implemented. Currently you can export results as a CSV file--which you can then import into the gradebook software or LMS of your choice.

(in reply to rmeurant)
Post #: 2
RE: Linking Test Results to Moodle - 12/1/2009 5:33:06 AM   
rmeurant

Thanks.

(in reply to pmclarke)
Post #: 3
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [Cognero Support] >> General Questions >> Linking Test Results to Moodle Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Madeira Station LLC © 2010